Heavy Duty Truck Module Kit-6Pin (HDCON-6PIN)
- Connects to the truck’s network to provide fast and accurate proportional trailer braking
- Easy to install and operate
- Works with electric and electric/hydraulic trailer brake systems (1 to 4 axles)
- Offers the most comprehensive towing diagnostics for truck & trailer status and connections
- Vehicle speed is monitored which allows the driver to adjust for high and low-speed braking
- Error messages are in “plain English” and reset automatically when the error is corrected
- Allows the driver to “fine tune” the trailer brake level for optimal performance & satisfaction
The HD Truck Module works with the Direclink (DL-100 and DL-200NE versions) to provide the features listed below:
It’s A Network Computer
It links with your tow vehicle’s computer network and uses multiple data parameters in a proprietary way to create amazingly proportional trailer braking.
Easy Installation and Set-up
DirecLink automatically syncs with your tow vehicle - just plug it in and let it do the configuring for you. Raise or lower the level of braking and you’re ready to go. No holes to drill, no directional mounting.
Large Color Display
The large color display makes it easy to use the DirecLink as a diagnostic tool for your towable brake system to ensure that all monitored functions are good or to resolve any problems.
Electric Drum or Hydraulic
DirecLink works with electric drum brakes and electric-hydraulic actuators, automatically configuring to match your trailer’s brake type.
DirecLink uses exactly the same computer network that controls your car, truck or SUV so you can count on this proven technology. By linking the data of your tow vehicle to your trailer brake system, both vehicles work seamlessly together.
DirecLink maintains complete situational awareness because it continuously monitors your tow vehicle’s computer network. When you apply the brakes, it has a complete picture of what is happening. DirecLink creates precise braking curves to match the rapidly changing demands of your trailer brakes.
How it Works
DirecLink works well with the "Jackalopee", an electrical interface that converts HD Truck trailer connectors to RV style connectors.
HD Truck Module Works with:
- Western Star
- and others
*Compatible with DL-100 and DL-200NE ONLY